At ESP we believe that the high calibre of service that we deliver comes down to the skill and quality of our people. This is underpinned by our corporate responsibilities.
We are committed to managing our business in an ethical and sustainable manner. It enables us to make a positive impact on our customers, our people, our environment, and the communities that we serve.
What's more, these undertakings provide the staff with a clear direction that reflects our vision for long term growth and development.
- Quality Policy
It is the policy of ESP Limited to maintain a Quality System which is accredited and meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objective – to consistently deliver the highest possible level of service to our clients.
The company’s Quality Manual defines our quality objectives and key procedures. Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed and is subject to annual audit. The requirements of ESP’s quality system are mandatory – all company personnel have a responsibility and obligation to it.
Quality Policy available upon request.
- Environmental Policy
We recognise that our office-based and site visits operations can impact the environment; however, we also have a responsibility to help guide and influence through our role as construction professionals to achieve better environmental performance on projects.
We aim to do this by:
- Developing, documenting and maintaining measures and setting targets for our overall environmental performance.
- Identifying our significant environmental impacts that are appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities, products and services. These include recycling, document printing, energy use and document storage/control.
- Setting targets to reduce our environmental impact.
- Committing to a process of continual improvement and prevention of pollution caused by the business.
- Regularly reviewing the policy to ensure we identify and understand the needs of our clients and the business itself in order to strive for continued improvement.
- We will provide appropriate training for our employees.
- Implementing procedures and providing supporting information that enables compliance with laws, regulations and codes of practice including those relating to environmental issues.
- Ensuring legal compliance, industry best practice and other requirements identified by regulatory bodies and client organisations.
- Reporting annually savings and reductions in energy and resource use/waste through policies such as printing and travel policies.
- Committing to ongoing development with our Management System and ensuring compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
Further information can be issued on request.
- Investors in People
Employees are central
We are proud to hold an Investors in People Gold accreditation. The accreditation is widely recognised and evidences our values when it comes to our employees.
We recognise that our employees are the key to our success. We therefore ensure that we train and develop all of our employees so that they reach their full potential. Our Equality Policy champions equality for all throughout all aspects of employment, from promotion to training and career opportunities. The Investors in People framework allows us to explore and focus on key areas for employee and business development and our goals are kept fresh as we are assessed every three years as part of the accreditation process.